At Conservation Genomics we offer services of scientific research in conservation genetics, -genomics, and other related disciplines focusing mainly on nature conservation. Our main services include:
- consultancy and conducting genetic research on threatened flora and fauna in the wild or in captivity;
- writing grant applications and setting up research projects;
- training and supervising scientists;
- analysing and sequencing genetic materials in partner laboratories;
- analysing and interpreting generated data;
- writing and publishing scientific-, magazine-, and news articles about the research outcomes;
- disseminating results and raising awareness about the research projects in the form of audio-visual materials.
For a quote, please get in touch by e-mail!
Canberra, ACT 2602, Australia
ABN: 52 314 572 959